Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cruisin' the Archive - Jack Johnson

I picked Jack Johnson this week because I was watching his performance from Austin City Limits a few years back and again realized that I love this guy's music in the summer. This performance is from the innaugural Vegoose Music Festival in late October from Snake Eyes Stage.

Download
Jack Johnson
October 30, 2005
Vegoose Festival
Las Vegas, NV

1. intro
2. Who Knows (Hendrix)
3. Poor Taylor
4. Gone
5. Posters
6. Do You Remember
7. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing *
8. Might Just Let It Go
9. Symbol In My Driveway
10. Staple It Together
11. Constellations !
12. Breakdown !
13. Rodeo Clowns !
14. Tomorrow Morning
15. Bubbletoes
17. Mudfootball
18. Banana Pancakes
19. The Horizon Has Been Defeated @
20. Boss DJ (Sublime) > Inaudible Melodies
21. Good People
22. Plastic Jesus (Rush/Cromarty) > Spring Wind
23. On and On
24. A Pirate Looks at 40 (Jimmy Buffett)
25. Better Together

* - w/ Just What I Needed (The Cars) tease
! - w/ Dan Leibowitz of Animal Liberation Orchestra
@ - w/ My Doorbell (White Stripes) tease

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter