Tuesday, February 27, 2007

RCHP & Gnarls Barkley at the Bradley Center

Tomorrow night I get to see two Grammy winners for the first time. I paid out the big bucks to see Red Hot Chili Peppers and Gnarls Barkley, both for the first time. I've always liked the RHCP, but never thought about going to a show of theirs until my friends came back from Lollapalooza and were estastic. Thus, being a fan of Cee Lo and Dangermouse I was naturally "Crazy" about Gnarls Barkley. I'm expecting a lot from these two bands and I'm guessing I will be pleased even before RHCP hits the stage. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gnarls plays a slowed down "Crazy" like they did at the Grammy's.





Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tepid Epics said...

Gnarls will be awesome. You know that already.
I make fun of RHCP a lot, but I bet they're good live. I would pay a lot of money to see Flea. I'm no bass connosieur, but he is awesome at that shit. End.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Atomic Dave said...

Saw them last night at Allstate Arena - Gnarls was good, but RHCP rocked the house like no other! I was just a little sad that they only played less than 2 hours. But it was non stop!

have fun

10:48 AM  
Blogger Atomic Dave said...

You should worship John Frusciante - that dude can play guitar better than anyone right now.

10:49 AM  
Blogger A.Guss said...

so cee lo lost his voice...so not the greatest performance but it was still worth it. dave, you're right about frusciante he lit it up all night right alongside of flea...who i now have a great respect for after last night...overall good show not a long show but they never stopped.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter