Monday, December 04, 2006

I Shot The Sheriff

I was recently listening to an Eric Clapton performance from a couple of years ago. I popped the CD because well our beloved Green Bay Packers were getting destroyed by the Jets and for a moment I didn't want to see Brett Favre look like crap (I'm a diehard Cowboys fan). I came across his performance of 'I Shot The Sheriff' and wanted to compare that to some others. Of course, at the end it came out to Eric Clapton vs. Bob Marley with me still undecided if I liked Marley's original or Clapton's cover.

A little more information from Wikipedia:
"I Shot The Sheriff" is a song written by Bob Marley. It is a song about justice, innocence and defiance, first released on Marley's 1973 album, Burnin'.
Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff

Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff
Bockman's Euphio - I Shot The Sheriff
The S.E.A.D. - I Shot The Sheriff
Stellar Road - I Shot The Sheriff (Last Tube Outro)
Sky Pocket - I Shot The Sheriff
String Cheese Incident - I Shot The Sheriff
Marc Broussard - I Shot The Sheriff
Jiggle The Handle - I Shot The Sheriff
Jah Works - I Shot The Sheriff
George Wesley Band - I Shot The Sheriff
Agents of Good Roots - I Shot The Sheriff

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter