Friday, October 20, 2006

One Reason

Tea Leaf Green makes their way back to The High Noon Saloon in Madison tonight and I am pretty excited to get my weekend off on the right note. I've been listening to their performance from Starr Hill back on August 26 to "prepare" myself. I also have two friends that haven't seen TLG before so I'm excited to well show them a true rock and roll band. Doors open at 8:30, show starts at 9:30 with 56 Hope Road opening...hope to see you there.






To check out the Starr Hill show from Charlottesville,VA that I've been listening to visit the Live Archive.

Also, check out some 56 Hope Road...

56 Hope Road - On the Dancefloor
56 Hope Road - Tell Me Something Good

And then become their friend on MySpace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter