Monday, May 29, 2006

RAQ Live from Summercamp

So I missed Summercamp, I know I suck. Anyways, lately I've been on a RAQ kick and I'm pretty upset I missed this set. The photo isn't from Summercamp, but from the February 4th show in Philly and the photo is by Jonathon Healey.

5/25/06
Summercamp - Sunshine Stage
Chillicothe, IL

1) intro
2) Funk #49
3) The Ventriliquist
4) Dont Let Go
5) Beauregard
6) Red Baron
7)Circumstance
8) Chuck>Stuck In A Hole>Chuck
9) Wax
10) Botz


Wanna keep up to date on Summercamp torrents? Check out the current list on this previous post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Funk #49 -- Allright!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about four minutes of RAQ noodling on the Main Stage and I went back to Backyard Tire Fire. :)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter