Monday, April 17, 2006

The Brimleys

As I migrated North for Easter break I was met with a big suprise that pretty much satisfied me for most of the weekend. I was able to check out two shows at some local drinking establishments in Cedarburg. The first night I caught the tail end of Marc Ballini and then was quickly blown away by The Brimleys. They played another great show the following night at The Roadhouse. The Brimleys made up of Ric Bourbonais (guitar/vocals), Brandon Colella (bass), Rob Shively (keys/guitar/vocals) and Mickey Kennedy (drums) play a classic rock and roll style with the ability to create new levels of energy on every note. Below are a few samples, I recommend "Tidal Wave".


The Brimleys - Tidal Wave
The Brimleys - Nameless
The Brimleys - 5th Avenue

For more information on The Brimleys please visit their website and MySpace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter