Monday, March 13, 2006

Matisyahu - Youth

I'd have to say when I first heard of Matisyahu over the summer I wasn't a big fan. I heard him perform with Trey and a few others, but he just didn't appeal to me. However, this all changed when I was forced at work to listen to him and I wasn't disappointed. We were listening to Live at Stubbs which I still listen to almost everyday and then I decided to find Shake off the Dust. I was hooked, and I'm just hoping I get to see Matisyahu in concert sometime in the near future. Here are two tracks from his new album Youth released last week.


Matisyahu - Fire of Heaven/Altar of Earth

Matisyahu - WP



3/15 - Nokia Theatre - Grand Prairie, TX
3/16 - The Pageant - St. Louis, MO
3/18 - Bogart's - Cincinnati, OH
3/19 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
3/20 - Rams Head - Baltimore, MD
3/21 - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
3/23 - House of Blues - Orlando, FL
3/25 - Pompano Beach - Pompano Beach, FL
4/30 - Coachella - Indio,CA
5/28 - Sasquatch Festival - George, WA
6/18 - Bonnaroo Music Festival - Manchester, TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter