Friday, February 24, 2006

The 101st Post

Well, here it is....the 101st post. If you told me that I would have made this many posts when I started this blog in August, I'd tell you that you were crazy! To think that this started out as a place where I could post my setlists from my weekly radio show....I like the evolution.

With that out of the way, here is a whole lot of music for you to enjoy your weekend!



Phil Lesh & Friends - Space>
Phil Lesh & Friends - Shakedown Street>
Phil Lesh & Friends - Althea

John Butler Trio - Somethings Gotta Give
John Butler Trio - Company Sin
John Butler Trio - Old Man

Keller Williams - Mary Jane's Last Dance>
Keller Williams - Breakdown>
Keller Williams - Mary Jane's Last Dance
Keller Williams - Portapotty
Keller Williams - New Horizons

Acoustic Syndicate - The Grind
Acoustic Syndicate - Long Way Round
Acoustic Syndicate - Billy The Kid

Disco Biscuits - Shem-Rah Boo
Disco Biscuits - Mr. Don
Disco Biscuits - Aquatic Ape

Umphrey's McGee - I Want a New Drug
Umphrey's McGee - Partyin' Peeps
Umphrey's McGee - Hunt Bird Bath
Umphrey's McGee - Anchor Drops

Tea Leaf Green - Taught To Be Proud
Tea Leaf Green - Freedom
Tea Leaf Green - Franz Hanzerbeak
Tea Leaf Green - John Brown

STS9 - Move My Peeps
STS9 - Evasive>Kamuy
STS9 - roygbiv
STS9 - ReEmergence
STS9 - Instantly

Xavier Rudd - The Wind Cries Mary
Xavier Rudd - Fortune Teller
Xavier Rudd - Mother Earth
Xavier Rudd - To Let

Aquarium Rescue Unit - Space is the Place
Aquarium Rescue Unit - Time is Free
Aquarium Rescue Unit - Diggin Up Bones

ALO - Walls of Jericho
ALO - Loving Cup
ALO - Brother Be Strong

My Morning Jacket - Dancefloors
My Morning Jacket - Magheeta
My Morning Jacket - Off the Record




1 Comments:

Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Happy anniversary of sorts, Guss...thanks for the moozak, buddy.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter