Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Rave Presents....

Get ready Milwaukeans, The Rave has an exciting late stretch coming up in the next few weeks. Tea Leaf Green, the biggest breakout band of 2005 opens things up on Thursday, January 26 with two more excellent bands after that. Sound Tribe Sector 9 plays Thursday, February 9 and Umphrey's McGee returns to the Rave after an October 9th show last fall the following day on Friday, February 10.

Umphrey's McGee (2/25/05) - Anchor Drops
STS9 (12/31/04) - Movements> 4 My Peeps
Tea Leaf Green (3/11/05) - Freedom

2 Comments:

Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Nice plug, lovin' the TLG boys these days. As a man with a Phishy blog, you might also wanna link to the Freedom with Trey from 11/12 at Bates. Man, that smokes.

Love the blog, Guss, congrats on graduation.

9:10 AM  
Blogger A.Guss said...

Thanks. I really enjoy doing this. It keeps on top of my game. I wish I would have done this earlier when I had my radio show in full force....

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter