Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bonnaroo 2006 Lineup

Who's excited? I sure am with this latest announcement of the lineup for Bonnaroo 2006. Radiohead and Tom Petty will be the headliners with a lot other awesome bands. I really like how they are mixing the jam band scene with the alternative scene once again. I really need to see Radiohead again after their last performance I saw at Alpine Valley a few years ago. To this day I have never seen a better live show than the one I saw with Radiohead. I still listen to that show daily because it still makes the iPod playlist.

This comes from the Manchester Times:

2006 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival confirmed artists:

Radiohead; Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers; Elvis Costello & the Imposters;

Bonnie Raitt; Death Cab for Cutie; moe; Bright Eyes; The Neville Brothers;
Bela Fleck & the Flecktones;
Buddy Guy; Damian Marley; Ben Folds; Robert Randolph & the Family Band; Dr. John;
Matisyahu;

G. Love & Special Sauce; My Morning Jacket;
Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder; Steel Pulse;
Mike Gordon and Ramble; Dove; Cat Power; Medeski Martin & Wood; Nickel Creek; Gomez; Steve Earle; Blues Traveler; Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks; Dresden Dolls; Son Volt
; Clap Your Hands Say Yeah; Jerry Douglas; Soulive; Rusted Root; Devendra Banhart Band; Donavon Frankenreiter; Mike Doughty;

Sasha; Grace Potter & the Nocturnals; The Magic Numbers; Bill Frisell; Seu Jorge; Bettye LaVette; Dungen; Shooter Jennings; Rebirth Brass Band; Robinella; Andrew Bird; Steel Train; Jackie Greene; Devotchka; Wood Brothers; dios (malos); Toubab Krewe; Marah; I-Nine; Balkan Beat Box; and Cat Empire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter