Sunday, December 11, 2005

In a Minute I'll Be Free

Friday night marked the last time Phish & Chips would exist as a radio show on WSUW. This was a listener appreciation day as Charlie and I did our favorite show of the year with the Phish jukebox. I'd like to thank all the callers for making my job easy (for the most part) and requesting the songs.

Here is the setlist from Friday night:

Split Open & Melt
Andy Griffith Theme
Fee
Cars Trucks Buses
Access Me
Squirming Coil
Tube
Dinner and a Movie
Chalkdust Torture>Slave to the Traffic Light>Chalkdust Torture
Bittersweet Motel
AC/DC Bag
The Sloth
Lizards
Moma Dance
Psycho Killer
Bouncin' Around the Room
The Divided Sky> Mike's Song
Cities
Dirt
Birds of a Feather
Character Zero
Simple
Silent in the Morning
Makisupa Policeman
Wilson
Guyute
Walk Away
Free

And as the final music played on Phish & Chips I was able to play my favorite album of all time...Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young's 4 Way Street. I've always enjoyed this album after hearing it and decided hey its the last show and I'm playing a side from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter