Friday, November 18, 2005

Tonight's Show


After a grueling week for classes its time for yet another dose of Phish & Chips on WSUW. This week I'll feature a set from July 21st, 1999 from Star Lake Ampitheatre in Burgettestown, PA. I'll also throw in my mix of music at the end of that set so you can sit back and relax on your Friday night drinking or whatever floats your boat. For some reviews check these out. Right now I'm listening to Jack Johnson's set from Vegoose and well I really do enjoy overall. Everyone at Vegoose seemed to have fun while they played with constant interaction with the crowd and that is what really brings the best out in their performances. Once again tune in on 91.7FM from 6-10PM CST in the Whitewater community or catch the stream at www.wsuw.org and click on listen now.

Thanks for downloading the "first" podcast. I plan to do these more in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter