Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The First Podcast


After a few quick decisions, I decided to create a podcast that coincides with my radio show on WSUW. I went back and found my show from this past Halloween in which I featured Phish recreating the Talking Heads Remain in Light album.

I'd also like to thank Wolfman Watry for filling in for me Friday evening. His music featured most of the bands that you hear every Friday night from me but he also included some personal favorites such as Cream, Gordon Lightfoot, and lots of moe.

The first podcast includes Set II from 10-31-96.
Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On)
Crosseyed and Painless
The Great Curve
Once on a Lifetime
Houses in Motion
Seen and Not Seen
Listening Wind
Overload



Download the first podcast here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Guss: I'm downloading this right now. Thanks for the tunes, obviously...

FYI: You can upload your podcasts to the Internet Archive to keep them preserved and available for download in the future. I started doing it for mine, and I've found that it's extremely easy if you know FTP.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter