Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween at the Orpheum

Stealin' Strings will begin their Halloween activities tomorrow night at the Orpheum along side The Big Wu and Fat Maw Rooney. I've had the experience of watching all three bands, but most notably Stealin' Strings. Stealin' Strings hails from Cedarburg,WI right next to my hometown so I've seen plenty of shows from their beginning to now.

My latest project with the band has been video taping their sets. This of course is my final school project before I graduate in December and well time is ticking away.

Anyways, tomorrow night is the show at the Orpheum Theatre. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 D.O.S. Show starts at 6:30 so make sure to check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw the show last night
unbelievable!
just wished stealin' strings could have played longer. it's amazing how the band just keeps pumping out song after song and nothing sounds the same.
spread the words
stealin' strings

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter