Monday, August 15, 2005

That This Has All Been Wonderful But Now I’m On My Way

I almost forgot what today was until I popped in an old Phish disc from 2/20/1993 (featuring an amazing Cavern). Today, marks the 1 year aniversay that Phish moved on their separate ways. I still believe that it was a good thing musically for all of Phish to move apart and start their own projects. We now have Trey on tour playing with 70 Volt Parade, Mike Gordon and Leo Kottke, Page with Vida Blue, and Fishman playing with various acts. We will never be deprived of these musicians due to these new projects they have taken on. I apologize for the short post, but I don't feel that it's my place to ramble on how great I think Phish was, but I do know Phish touched millions of fans with their amazing live performances and the memories that happened at these shows. Below I posted some torrents from 2004, but left off Coventry because I think every fan should have the soundboard copy from livephish.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter